Saturday, February 23, 2013

AMS waiting for flight

Jet lag: showered with good watch on (still working) and almost went to Johannesburg. Actually, they would have stopped me at security most likely. The time on the ticket here means "go thru security and directly onto plane." Ah well. Still haven't run into others but because we cannot wait at the gate, they could be anywhere.

Big shocker: here KLM weighs carry on. My checked bag had 6 kilos to spare. That disappeared THEN they weighed my carry on. It was 3 kilos over and cost me $100 US. Expensive lesson. Delta should have alerted me in my humble opinion!

So spending the last of my Euro coins on a real sugarcane coke, and waiting patiently. And just realized my newly checked bag has all my cash! Breathe in breathe out!

Jet lag beautiful jet lag and mind fatigue....

No comments:

Post a Comment