Friday, March 8, 2013

Last Day Ranchi. Friday

This is our last day in Ranchi.
Three members of our group who might not make it to Convocation have joined a silent retreat here for part of the day. The rest of the group, all of whom now have a hotel room to themselves, also had a partial day of silence but in air conditioning. I chose AC! After one last outing to the Kashmiri store where once again a member of our group shopped for museum quality shawls, I did return to the ashram grounds. I wanted one last meditation in PY's room before leaving. We are all meeting up for the evening meditation and supper here, but after our late at afternoon "snack" of dosas, I'm not sure I can eat again!
The dosas pictures are in my camera, but trust me they are humongous.  Subway would have been shocked and put to shame.
We are having to check out of the world's best hotel. Every day they have been delivering complimentary Lays potato chirps, masala cheetos, and sodas to our room. Complimentary chips and soda! American hotels, are you paying attention???
Oops, saw a mosquito. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment